Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Who Cares About the Details?

Last night my husband told me that my blog was wrong! Surprised (and pleased) that he was even reading it,  I asked him what was wrong with it.  He said my profile needed updating, since I'd written that we had 6 (soon to be 7) grandchildren. Of course he was right! We now had 7!  I had blogged about her in my post, "Worth the Wait," but I hadn't changed the details in my profile.


Annika Sophie, made her entrance August 8th. 


Big brother, Stefan, is overjoyed and so proud.


Papa and Mama are happily adjusting to their new little bundle of joy
and giving us lots of Skype time, since they live in Europe. 

I started thinking about details.  Certain people in my family (who will remain unmentioned) are a lot more concerned with details than yours truly, but it is often true that details matter! 

Our God is a God of details... Even down to numbering the very hairs on our heads!
 (Matthew 10:30).

Nothing escapes His watchful eye. 

Psalm 34:15 - "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, 
and his ears are attentive to their cry..." 

Proverbs 15:3  - "The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, 
keeping watch on the wicked and the good."

Not a sparrow falls from the nest without His knowledge.
 (Matthew 10:29).

We are under the watchful eyes of One who knows all about the details. 
Nothing escapes His attention... And He cares!

Nahum 1:7 "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. 
He cares for those who trust in him."

1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him, 
for He cares for you."






No comments:

Post a Comment