Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Go Tell

It’s Taylor’s 14th birthday today!
I well remember the day she was born.
I became a grandmother that day, 
and the news from PA came while I was in a KS WalMart parking lot.
I was SO excited that I could not wait to tell somebody. I rushed into the store and looked around to find someone that I knew! A lady from our church was in the checkout line, and I rushed to tell her! I felt such joy I thought I might burst if I didn’t tell someone right away. 
Since that day, six more grandchildren joined our family-
Each one bringing incredible joy into our lives.

As believers in Jesus Christ we also experience new life.
  Best
  News
  Ever!
He fills us with joy – so much joy that we might just burst if we don’t tell somebody.

As Jesus was leaving His disciples He commissioned them with the message –
Go, preach the Gospel. (see Mark 16:15)
The Gospel –
Christ died for our sins…He was buried and He was raised to life. (see 1 Corinthians 15:3,4)

If you have joy today who will you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment