Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fall Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things about November...

Beautiful Fall colors

Cool, crisp weather

Open windows

Hot coffee with Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg Scents

Hot dogs and marshmallows roasted on sticks held over the fire-pit

Fragrant, lit candles

Thanksgiving celebrations

But… one of my MOST favorite things is the 30 Day Thankfulness Challenge!

This is how it works:

                Every day by day’s end, write down one thing I am thankful for that day.
                That’s it … just one thing.  But no repeats!

It helps me remember the many ways God blesses us, and give Him thanks.

What are you thankful for?
Are you up to the challenge?

Oh, and one more thing... That extra hour of sleep I'm going to get tonight!

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment