Monday, October 20, 2014

Crucified With Him

CRUCIFIED
     To Give UP - my own demands, desires, dreams, expectations, my life.
     To Lay DOWN - my will, my rights, relationships, possessions.
     To Spread OUT - my arms to receive blows, wounds, attacks and misunderstanding.
     To Cry OUT - to God, the only One able to bring me through it.
     To DIE - to self

Only to be BORN AGAIN - with new desires, hopes and expectations.
     In joyful submission to the Giver of Life.
     Arms wide open to those in need.
     Giving love and hope to others.
     Receiving from the Creator of the universe - ALL that I need to fulfill his purpose for me.
     Enjoying fellowship with Him on a daily basis - FOREVER!
     Sustained by the Bread of Life.
     Satisfied by the Living Water.
     Guided by the Good Shepherd.
     Enlightened by the Light of the World.
     Comforted by the Lover of my soul.
     Indwelt by the One who will never leave or forsake me.
FORGIVEN
FREE
FULLY ALIVE.
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; 
Yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:
 And the life which I now live in the flesh 
I live by the faith of the Son of God, 
who loved me, and gave Himself for me."
Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment